Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Tori Amos - (part 2) - Under the Pink



Album # 2 ''Under the pink''.

A) I loved all 12 songs on it, tho I liked less ''the waitress'' (rated 8) ; ''past the mission'' & ''Cornflake girl'' (rated 7), ALL the other ones I really liked and scored them... 10/10 !

total score of ''under the pink'' 100% of the songs are loved, total score 112/120 = 93.3% 



B) Album # 2 '''Under the pink'' - cd 2 in the limited edition ''More Pink - the B-sides''.

I liked all 11 songs, but rather unevenly.
Least liked was ''the flying dutchman'' (rated 7) ;  ''Daisy dead petals'' ; ''Sister janet'' ; ''Upside down'' ; ''little drummer boy'' (rated 8)
and the other 5 songs rated 10, I felt they were perfect, and loved them very much.

total 11/11 = 100% of the album is liked, and total score 97/110 = 88.2%

C) my favorite songs are ''Space dog'' for its rhytms even though it doesn't mean anything, and ''God'' which I feel is a very poignant critique patriarcal religions.

No comments:

Post a Comment