Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Harp!

I discover lately that I love more & more the Harp with its unique sounds.

This evening I listened to the Harp Twins/ Camille & Kennerly's brillant cover of Mettalica's One ; it's actually my wife who sent me a link with these Twins interpreting another cover Ice Queen, originally Within Tempration's, and I have to say that I like both versions equally, each for their own unique features.

They have too many videos for me to share, so i'll direct you to their channel  and let you discover for yourselves this duo, in total and complete sync.

They play both electric and acoustic, and cover metal songs but also TV & Movie themes, such as Star Trek, the Hobbit & Lord of the Rings, Star Wars ; or videogames such as Final Fantasy, Mario and many more tunes old and new...

Also very talented, with, thus far a smaller repertoire (at least on youtube) is Amy Turk and my favorite of her pieces is my fav JS Bach : Tocatta & fugue, BWV 565 

No comments:

Post a Comment