Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

How nostalgia can lead to discover old & new songs

So, recently I had thought about a few old songs that I hadn't been able to locate and in their search, have found that one of my favorite songs was sang by a singer I knew, but not associated with this song. It is called ''song to my sister'' by Avihu Medina, and after listening to it as well as many of his other songs, discovered his sister's name is Nava Medina, an actress and singer in her own right.
Whilst Avihu seems to have more oriental songs, Nava favors greek music in her songs...

However, I cannot find her discography, and I can find no website with any of her cds... only clips on youtube (well, the song with the supposed album cover as an image), and downloads, which is very odd because to my knowledge, in Israel she probably would have cds, unless she retired too early and that her albums are only available on cassettes... hum hum! very very odd that I can find almost nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment