Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Legal



Hello all, I thought to specify a few disclaimers.


  1. I post youtube/ etc video/music links to promote artists you may not know, to stir your curiosity. I don't promote piracy, and this is why I use as much as possible official channels.
  2. I hope that when you like something, you'll try to buy the disc or official download (I personally prefer physical discs for numerous reasons I'll discuss elsewhere). 
  3. The images from covers are copyrighted to the original artists, never to me. They are there to show you what each edition looks like, and to avoid sterile appearance on the blog.
  4. Images such as the one here are free to use that I find on google images or other copyright free websites such as unsplash or pexels. In other case, I use my own photos or art, or art made by my wife, and edit their appearance or text. I never ever use other sources.  
  5. All reviews are my own ideas and interpretations of meanings. I may be totally off the intended symbolism and personal experiences of the artists
  6. I don't post full lyrics or full translations, to avoid legal lawsuits, as I learned this can happen and could potentially cost me millions of $. If I ever get an official permission, I will share and display the source, but until then, I'll only discuss the overall ideas conveyed in songs and quote partial verses when applicable, because that seems to be legally allowed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment